The ways you access and use the Website and services offered by Edufaq.co.uk (“Website”) are stated in these Terms and Conditions (“T&C” or “Terms”). Please carefully review them.
“Website” relates to the growing amount of web pages of Edufaq.co.uk and all of its sub-domains where the services of Edufaq.co.uk can be accessed.
“Services” relates to the different types of written assignments, which may embracetheses, essays, research papers, and other academic works requested by Our consumers.
“We”, “Our” and “Us” citing to a company registered in compliance with the laws of the UK (United Kingdom) and known as Edufaq.co.uk.
“You”, “Client”, “User”, may introduce to any legal entity, person, or individual entrepreneur from whom account has been signed up on Our Website and agreed to these Terms, also anyone submitting files, placing an order, doing bidding, issuing a payment, or using Our Website.
“Writer” relates to the person employed by Us on a freelance or a full-time basis bound by a legal contract with Us to deliver writing and research services to Our customers.
“Account” is the dedicated section of the website that is created particularly for each user and prohibited from public access. You may access Your Account using your password and username after signing up.
“Order” related to the writing service digital request issued by a Consumer. The working range our Client requested for and specified additional requirements for the work in the Order. In a form of an electronic message with detail specifications by the Client, the Order is transferred from the Client to Us.
“Product” refers Order’s end result. The delivery of the Order to the Client is in a digital document having authentic work done by our Writers in accordance with the Client’s specifications stated when placing the order.
“Client’s Information” related to the file having details on this Website in a text form in any format that is received. As a reference or example information of the Client is submitted by the Client. To govern the right for requirements for format and size of the files downloaded or submitted by the Client is reserved to Us.
- REGISTERING AND PLACING THE ORDER
- You will be asked to create an Account, filling it with relevant information In order to place an Order on our Website. Account information may consist of a name, email address, and phone number. In any circumstances those parameters change with time, Your Account information needs to update by yourself or contact our Consumer support to make the changes for You.
- To fill out the Order form is the only way on our Website to place an Order. On this Website, no other means of placing an order are accepted.
- You have to specify the details regarding your Order, including the delivery information, scope of work, and other parameters of Order in the Order form. To provide us with the correct and exact information in every section of the Order placement form is assumed to be Your duty and responsibility.
- PAYMENT AND DISCOUNTS
- On Our Website placing an Order on refers You want to purchase a Product from Us. After We receive and authorize the payment for the Product then the work On your Order will proceed instantly.
- According to Our latest pricing, the final price of the Product is calculated. Our pricing page You can discover the pricing information. The Order is paid for in advance and in full after the scope of the work is fully identified. Until We receive the full payment for the Order We do not assume the responsibility for complete the Order and delivering the Product.
- With various payment methods that are available on Our Website, the Client can choose their comfortable method. Currently, available payment methods can be check, to Our Website.
- The right is reserved by Our Company to provide Clients with discounts and bonuses at Our dispositions.
- In accordance with our Money Back Guarantee, We commit to issuing a full refund In case the Client has expressed the desire to cease working with Us. Notify please that we do not assume responsibility for potential payment delays or fees, also transfer irregularity and other issued of banking.
- Our Customers have the responsibility of any taxes, including the value-added taxes.
- You may be subjected to additional taxes, including ad valorem taxes, on Our fees depending on Your state or area of residency. These additional taxes will be calculated and added to Your order total prior to the payment.
- You acknowledge Your readiness to comply with the tax jurisdiction laws in Your state of residency.
- ORDER PROCESS
- Order Validation. The right reserves by Our Company to review the Consumer’s Order once the clearance of payment is finalized to ensure the Consumer’s requirements are fulfilled. We reserve the right to modify the Order to make it fully match the Client’s description if We found an insufficient fulfilment of the Client’s requirements,
- Order Volume. The Order contains a set volume that is measured in pages placed by Clients on Our Website. 250 words make one page. After the Order is completed the document received should match the number of pages and words (better describe which exactly as sometimes more than 250 words are in 1 page; better keep words) Order should be specified. The Client has the right to request to review or reformat the paper if a mismatch between the Ordered and delivered number of pages or words occur.
- Changes in Order Details. Only before the Writer starts working on the Order The Client can introduce changes in the Order details and specifications. Once the Writer proceeds with the writing and research process, additional changes in the volume, date of delivery, or order specifics can only be made by a Client if followed with a compensation for the changes.
- Resources. The Client is required to specify the said resource and provide the Writer with it in the Order form if the Client has a specific resource that must be used in the Order.
- Communication. Communication between the Client and the Writer or Our Customer Support is highly encouraged by us. The communication can be executed directly on the Website via the live chat feature, by phone, or by email. Writers can only be contacted by a proxy acted by the Support Team.
- Order Tracking. The changes in the Order status are immediately displayed in their account so every Client can track the progress of the Order from their Account. Alternatively, by any means to inquire about the order progress, the Client can also contact the Customer Support.
- ORDER DELIVERY
- To deliver the Product ordered by the Client in full and within the deadline specified by the Client when placing the Order is assume to be our responsibility.
- To provide relevant delivery channels for the completed Order is assume to be the Client’s responsibility. If the Client fails to collect the order due to the incorrect email address provided by the Client, spam filters blocking the email with the Order, or other instances of client negligence than we shall not be held responsible. If there be any problem with collecting the completed order then Clients are encouraged to contact the Customer Support.
- To download the completed order in a timely manner after it has been delivered to his or her account is the Client’s responsibility.
- To familiarize You with our policy of refund, please refer to our Money Back Guarantee.
- ORDER REVISION
- Please refer to our Policy of Revision for more details.
- If the request violates the Order specifications initially put by the Client then the right has been reserved by us to decline the revision request from a Client. If a Client desire to make any changes in the Order, she or he are most welcome to do it for an additional fee.
If the Client is suspected at attempting to exploit Our Writer and Our Services, We reserve the right to decline multiple revision requests.
- REFUND POLICY
To deliver the end Product in full, according to the requirements specified by the Client when placing the Order, and on time is assumed to be our responsibility. The Client is eligible for a partial or full reimbursement if Wefail to comply with any of those parameters. Please review our Money Back Guarantee for more details.
- USE OF PRODUCTS
- Upon making a payment for Your Order, You acknowledge that the Product will be used for personal, non-commercial purposes and the amount You pay is fair for the amount of research and writing that will go into the Product you receive at the end. The payment also includes the required maintenance and administration of the Product completion and delivery processes.
- You are prohibited from changing, reproducing, or displaying the Product in part or in full, on the Internet or as a hard physical copy if such actions exceed the limit of necessary personal use.
You express your agreement by placing an Order and paying for it on Our Website, with the following:
- If any Client who attempts to pass off the Product received from Our Service as their own work, We reserve the right to terminate the terms of a contract. You also agree that no part of the Product can be subsequently distributed to third parties for financial or other reasons. We reserve the right to cease working on all current and future projects if we discover that You used Our Product in any way that violates these Terms.
- Your name put on the finished Product is prohibited. The Product we delivered is for research and reference purposes only. We never encourage or take part in plagiarism or other acts that violate the academic rules of conduct. We adhere and respect to copyright law and would never knowingly violate it. You acknowledge that We provide writing services for reference and research purposes only and You should never try to pass them off as Your own writing after placing an Order on our Website. We provide the writing can be used as a model document for Your own research or inspiration. Parts of the Product can be used in the Client’s own writing only when they are properly cited according to the citing guidelines of the institution where the work is going to be submitted. To make sure You do not violate Your Institution’s plagiarism policy Please refer to it.
- For any unauthorized use of Products and other writing services received from our Website that lead to various negative consequences, Our company and its affiliates do not assume responsibility. Such consequences may include failed low grades, plagiarism checks, suspension, loss of scholarship, expulsion, lawsuits, academic probation, and other legitimate and disciplinary actions. Clients solely responsible for disciplinary and legal actions if he purchased the Product and used it in unethical ways.
- PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SECURITY
- You will be required to create an Account, which should include Your personal information such as name, email address and phone number in order to make an Order on Our Website. Your username, one or more of them will be used. Also, to create a password will also be asked.
- The security of Your Account is assumed to be your responsibility. Do not share Your Account details and data with anyone.
- All orders and activity coming from Your Account will assume that those are Your own choice. Please change Your password yourself or contact Our Customer Support for help if You have reasons to suspect someone else is accessing Your Account.
- If We have reasons to believe it has been compromised then We reserve the right to change Your password. In this case, You will be informed via email about the changes.
- USE OF WEBSITE, TERMINATION OF USE
- Only for personal, non-commercial reasons, access the Website is allowed.
- To use any part of the Website for illegal purposes is prohibited to. Users are specifically, prohibited to do the following:
1) Distribute harassing, obscene harmful, or otherwise unlawful materials or breaking the laws in other ways.
2) Distribute materials that encourage illegal activity that substitutes criminal offence.
3) Interfere with the Website use of another Client.
4) You don’t have the permission to distribute and make, store, or distribute electronic copies of materials that are protected by copyright laws.
- The responsibility for the possible consequences in case You breach any of these Terms, lies solely with You.
- We reserve the right to suspend Your Account if We have grounds to suspect Your use of the Website is a threat to the normal operation of the Website or other Clients until we carry out the needed investigation.
- Your attempts to contact the Writer via means other than specified in these Terms will be considered a violation of the Terms and will result in a termination of your account.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (“IPLS”)
- IPRs for the Products:
1) The Products delivered to our Clients is drafted by Our Writers.
2) We and Our partners retained full copyright of any Product delivered by Our Service.
3) We grant You a non-exclusive license for the Products You receive after receiving Your payment for the Product, provided that You use them for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
4) You agree not to change, transmit, showcase, spread, or use the Products and/or content of our Website, without our prior permission.
5) Our potential losses from the unofficial use of our Services and Products will be Your responsibility.
- IPRs in materials supplied by our Customers:
You are required to ensure that your provided material (especially the ones that you attach to the order and as reference materials for the paper) do not violate any intellectual copyrights, property rights, or any applicable laws. In case they do, You will carry the responsibility for any losses our Company takes as a result.
- IPRs for the Website:
1) The IPLs for any part of this Website are owned by Us.
2) The IPRs for the Website and its parts should never be transferred to the Website visitors.
3) Unless otherwise is stated in these Terms or permitted by us in other ways, You are prohibited from copying, downloading, or distributing any content from this Website.
4) Our Products have a Sources Used feature, but the sources used for the creation of the Product will not be delivered to You in their entirety. However, the fee for this feature includes providing You with links where source materials can be purchased or viewed in their entirety.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website and its content are provided “as is”. We do not guarantee that the Website will fully satisfy You or meet Your requirements. Moreover, if the equipment You are using to access the Website does not support some of the technology used on the Website, including encryption technology, You may be restricted from using the Website or parts of it.
- Our Website operates via the World Wide Web, which acts independently from Us. We cannot guarantee that our Website is allowed for use under any jurisdiction and that it acts in compliance with every law in your area.
- We do not assume responsibility for any damage or loss resulted from Us modifying the Website.
- We shall not be held liable to You or any other person in an event of the following occurrences that are connected to the use of the Website:
- Malfunctions or failure of electronic equipment, including computer and phone, software, email, and network;
- Incomplete or failed computer or email transmissions;
- Any occurrence of our Products or Services being delayed or disrupted if it was caused by events outside of the control of the Company;
- Any damages, losses, or injuries that are the result of or can be connected to utilizing the services;
- Any typographical or printing mistakes in our Products.
- We shall not be held liable to You or any other Person in matters concerning the use of the Website, or inability to use the Website or any unforeseeable damages or losses that happened outside of Our reasonable control.
- These Terms are not intended to limit or remove liability in an event of a personal injury or death that was the result of negligence, misrepresentation, or any other liability that is intended to limit your consumer rights.
- Note: The consultancy services provided by EduFaq serve as reference papers for students and professionals. Our consultancy reports are not to be submitted as it is and should only be used as a model for your own research.
- You are prohibited to transfer any of Your rights to another person under these Terms. We reserve the right to transfer Your rights to another business if we believe Your rights will not be affected.
- If You violate these Terms and We decide to ignore it, We reserve the right to claim Our rights and remedies in the future, should You violate the Terms again.
- Unless stated otherwise by these Terms, Your notices to Us should be made in written form and sent to Us to the contact address stated on the Contact Us section of the website.
- All notices from Us to You will be delivered in one of such ways:
- Displayed for public access on the website;
- Displayed on Your Account page;
- Distributed via the email address provided by You.
- GOVERNING LAWS
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Law of England and Wales.
- Any disputes related to these Terms should be discussed in negotiations between the parties who should put their best effort into resolving the dispute. Should the parties fail to reach an agreement, further resolving shall be done by the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
- Both You and We agree that any dispute brought to arbitration should be done exclusively on an individual basis, and not on the collective or class basis or on the behalf of others. No dispute will be given the authority or right to be brought or arbitrated as a collective, class, or attorney general action.
- We reserve the right to change the specifications, features, or information about Our Products or services, place Services and parts of the Website under temporary or permanent suspension or discontinuation, or restrict access to parts of the Website or Services, with or without prior notice and without holding the liability for You or any other person. We will commit to putting reasonable effort into notifying You of the changes to Our Website and Services when we deem the changes to significantly affect the Services You are interested in using on Our Website.
- We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms from time to time. Whenever the Terms are changed, You will be notified via email using the latest email address You provided or via a message posted by Us on Our Website. Should You continue using Our Website after the changes take place, you agree to comply with the revised Terms. In order to continue using the Website, You may be asked to give Your explicit agreement to the updated Terms. You also assume responsibility for regularly checking and reviewing the Terms.
- CONTACT DETAILS
If any further information about the Terms, Website, or Services is required, please contact us via the contact details listed on Our Contact Us page or on Your Account page.