To ensure the best quality of the order we provide you the facility of the revision. Our company completely understands the importance of the revision. In order to avail this facility first, you have to know how it works. Therefore, here we are with our revision policy.
Our client can avail the facility of revision as many time he or she needs in free of any charges but make sure you come up to 10 days from the final deadline in our system.
The terms of revision are stated below:
- Initial and final instructions should have a match. If not then 60% of the original service fee will be charged to edit and modify the initial instructions.
- Request for the revision can be made from an email or personal account on our website or can directly on call but for the record purposes, it is preferable to contact via mail or send a message.
- 10 days from the deadline on our system is the decided period for revision. After this time additional charges will be charged by us for further revision.
- If the order is delivered earlier then you do not need to wait to ask for revision until the end of your deadline.
- Only if a client has a proof of necessity to reassign a writer on a current order then we consider reassigning a writer.
- Only after completing one revision for urgent tasks with a short deadline period which is less than 48 hours and after completing at least two revisions for tasks with deadline period of more than two days a dispute can be opened.
- It is mandatory to specify the deadline of the revision and if the client has not mentioned the deadline then he or she should not be capable to demand the revised paper less than 24 hours after the instructions have been received.
- Free revision up to the above-mentioned deadline is the right of the client according to our policy but if he or she involves in any unsorted dispute then he or she will lose the right.
- We always work hard to provide a satisfactory result to our client. To fulfill their requirements is our main priority.