We concern about your privacy and for this purpose, we have various important principles to keep your data protected confidentiality.
- Your personal and private information we ask for only when it’s absolutely necessary and never ask for more data than it is needed for providing quality services.
- We never stored the personal data obtained from our clients on our website for more than it is required by law.
- For giving maximum control to our customers over the search engine, sharing, storing, deleting, and indexing their personal information from the website we put great efforts.
- Complete transparency is the aim we want to achieve on the ways we store, share, and collect your data.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS POLICY
We are devoted to conceding your privacy rights and protecting your private information. “Personal Data” comprised of any information that can refer to you as a person directly or indirectly, and we oath to protect this information. The information on how we use, gather, and store data, you will find bellow furthermore you have choices for controlling that information. Please feel free to contact us whenever you have concerns or additional questions about your privacy.
HOW WE RECEIVE PERSONAL DATA
We can collect your private and personal information from our partners or from you directly, via legal dispositions, such as agreements that you have with our partners who act on our behalf or with us, in order to effectuate the contractual or other legal commitments. Yourauthorization and consent are always required, whether directly from you or from third parties who acquired your authorization to share your private and personal information with us.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
From our users we collect their personal information for one or more reasons which are the following:
- To provide services from us through our website you ordered for;
- To make you remember of services and products you manifested your interest in after equitable time has passed since your last visit, provided that you’re a subsisting consumer;
- To accord, you details about the services and products you have bought from our website, further more associated services and products;
- To carry out agreements articulate in the Company’s contract;
- For reasons which are legal – for example, if a contract you have signed with us;
- To notify you of our services and products provided that you’ve permitted to receive.
GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM YOU
The private and personal information we may accumulate from you for two reasons: when we have your legal consent to gather data in a contract or law provided to us, or when for a particular gesture like a completion of newsletter or services we have your consent.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The processing of your private and personal data proceeded in one or more of the following circumstances:
- You have invaded an agreement with us;
- Your permission has been received by us;
- Any services you ordered from us and we must proceed;
- Your desire has been showed by you to share the details;
- By law, we are necessitated to do so.
HOW YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Information about you we can receive along with your permission for using it in the following ways:
- To send an email to the website or to fill a form;
- To make an order via the website for our amenities;
- To post reviews or leaving feedback on the website;
- To communicate with us via our official phone numbers.
The details you provided us could be of financial, personal, educational matter, or directly associated with your demand.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM OTHER SOURCES
If you order amenities from our network, utilize any of our other controlled websites, or simply share your details with one of our business partners who have the authorization to share the information with us, we can procure your private and personal data.
Also, information about you we can receive from the third parties, including sub-contractors and business partners in the business, advertising networks, delivery, background checking establishments, technical fields, and other sources who are lawfully permitted to gather your personal details from you and share it with us.
In addition, we reserve the right to store the files you uploaded, accessed or downloaded during the use of our website. We prohibited you from the files for which you don’t have the consent to use do not share with us. We also ask you to not share the files containing your personal details or personal details of third parties without their consent- The security of those files are not guaranteed.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We can share your personal data you shared with us with third parties, on the condition that we have a legitimate authority to do so or you gave your consent. With the following parties we can share your data:
- Our department of marketing, after you sign up for our website who will give you the promotional materials;
- Our sub-contractors and legitimate partners provided that to fulfill our or their contractual obligations the data shared by you is needed;
- Our subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- In case you gave your consent to share with third parties.
OTHER REASONS WHY WE MAY SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our costumer’s personal details shared with us will be transferred as part of our assets to the third party if third-party acquired Edufaq.co.uk all and of its assets. Other causes to share your personal data with third parties include:
- If we must comply with a legal obligation;
- If a government agency legally requested the sharing of information;
- To protect the rights, safety or property of our consumers or Edufaq.co.uk;
- To prevent any sort of risk or fraud sharing the information is obligatory.
AGGREGATED AND ANONYMIZED INFORMATION
We may provide information that has been aggregated, anonymized, or both with third parties from time to time. It means that any of your personal data has been removed that can be used to identify you. This data is the part of the statistics and does not qualify for personal information; however, you have possession of the authority to condemn of sharing that information.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS STORED AND PROCESSED